Re: [Moderator Action] is there a Way to access the DTD Node

From: <Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:10:13 -0600
To: www-dom@w3.org, pfritz@iname.com (Fritz Proebstle)
     You need to look at the entities and notations attributes of the
     doctype attribute of a document node. entities attribute gives you a
     collection (NamedNodeMap type) of entities, same does the notations
     attribute.

     -Ming-fang Wang

     P.S.

     For the following XML

     <? xml version="1.0" standalone="yes" ?>
     <Hello>
     </Hello>

     Does any one know which part of a DOM structure holds the the section
     'standalone="yes"' It obviously cannot be an attribute science
     Document node does not allow attribute.

     Thanks

     -Ming-fang Wang again.