Database schema->DOM

From: Stefan Ohlsson <d95-soh@nada.kth.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:45:41 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hello,
Are there any readings about how I represent my database schema as a
set of DOM objects and how i can modify the DOM-parser with
SQL-statements to update and retrieve information from the
database.

I am thinking this coupling.
Database<->DOM-parser<->XML<->XSL<->HTML

Database: representet as a set of DOM-objects

DOM-parser: with functionality to update and retrieve information
from the database via the information retrieved from the XML
dokument.

And questions like if i modify the DTD (in XML) after my
representation of the database schema.

Sorry if the question was put in a jerky way, my english is not that
good.

Thanks in advance...

/Stefan