ANNOUNCE: Perl module XML::DOM 1.08 available at CPAN

From: Derksen, Eduard (Enno), BGM <enno@att.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:55:47 -0500 (EST)
I just copied the Perl module XML::DOM version 1.08 to CPAN.

Name          DSLI  Description                                  Info
-----------   ----  -------------------------------------------- -----
XML::DOM        RdpO   DOM implementation using XML::Parser

Version 1.08 is the first release available at CPAN
XML::DOM has been available for a couple of weeks on my private webpage at
http://www.erols.com/enno/dom, which had over 200 hits.
(Mostly from people from the Perl-XML mailing list.)

I haven't had many bug reports, so it seems fairly stable.
For more information about XML or the DOM, see my webpage (above).

For updates or discussions, check out the Perl-XML mailing list (to
subscribe send mail to
subscribe-perl-xml@lyris.activestate.com) or www-dom mailing list (to
send mail to www-dom-request@w3.org with the subject "subscribe".)

-Enno Derksen