There _is_ a DOM FAQ....

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:21:13 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Finally thought to look on the W3C webpages, and found it at
http://www.w3.org/DOM/faq.html

But it's pretty much focused on "what is the DOM" kinds of questions. Now
that the spec has become a Proposal, the FAQ should probably start also
accumulating usage tips and clarifications, or a second FAQ addressing
these questions needs to be added.

(The fact that I'm proposing that work be done does mean I'm willing to
help...)

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.