Re: An observation about "live" NodeLists

From: Don Park <donpark@quake.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:07:58 -0700
To: <www-dom@w3.org>
>I think that the naive script writer is more likely to write something like
>my snippet (which blows up) or yours (which is written much more carefully
>and so only has _one_ bug in it) and spend a lot of time head-scratching.

Most naive script writers learn by watching others and don't complain as
long as there is a way to make things work.  They can survive in filth (bad
design) and harsh conditions (no tools) and tend to be avid rumormongers
(share tricks).

On the other hand, we tend to act like horrified interior decorators when
faced with clashing colors.  <g>

Don Park
Docuverse