Re: NodeList interface

From: <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:35:03 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
It _is_ possible to design caches that will withstand multiprocessing...
but I grant that this may be more expensive than it's worth.

Of course, once the iterators and related accessors come in, we can always
tell folks that if they care about performance they should use that
approach rather than getElementsByTagName()... <grin>

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research
Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are solely those of the author.