C++ implementation of DOM...

From: ANOQ of the Sun <anoq@vip.CyberCity.dk>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:40:37 +0200
To: Berlin Design <design@berlin-consortium.org>, DOM List <www-dom@w3.org>
Peter Pierrou wrote (on the DOM list):

> I am developing a DOM api in C++ for our product

Is this code LGPL'ed? If so, we might join forces. I'm implementing
DOM in C++ for the Berlin project:

http://www.berlin-consortium.org/

It can be compiled so that it can be used both with and without
CORBA. Others outside the Berlin project are interested in
the code too.

I have finally read the new 0720 spec. and all the 100+ emails on
this list, so now I can start working on it again. In a few days
I expect to release some new code.

Cheers
--
,