Re: DOM and Xptrs

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:30:19 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
One of the general requirements for the DOM is that it be possible
to implement XPointers on top of it. XPointers are still being
developed, so the final form may differ from the current public WD.
If we need to add something to the DOM to make it possible to
implement the final version of XPointers, we will do so. So, the
answer to the original email is B) not in Level 1.

Lauren