Re: Download docs

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:14:47 -0800
To: www-dom@w3.org
% From: Robert Rolapp <robertr@enol.com>
%
% I downloaded your html zip file
% (http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM/dom-971209.zip) and attempted to browse the
% contents.  Apparently, all the outside links are still in the docs and none
% of the graphics have been added.  I wanted to view the contents from my own
% drive and I was surprised when each link did not point to a relative file
% name.
%
% Could you add the graphics, modified and htmls (to look for a file in the
% same dir) to a new version of your zip?

We'll keep this in mind for the next version of the specification.

% Another way for me to view the site is to use a cool product called
% WebWhacker by ForeFront that would download the entire site or just from
% the current url.

Or any of a number of other products that do the same thing. But that
shouldn't be necessary.

cheers,

Lauren

--