Download docs

From: Robert Rolapp <robertr@enol.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 04:00:05 -0500 (EST)
To: www-dom@w3.org
Hello,

I don't do much design work, however, I do plan on empowering several
Computer Science students over the next few months to implement various
sites and ideas.

I downloaded your html zip file
(http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-DOM/dom-971209.zip) and attempted to browse the
contents.  Apparently, all the outside links are still in the docs and none
of the graphics have been added.  I wanted to view the contents from my own
drive and I was surprised when each link did not point to a relative file
name.

Could you add the graphics, modified and htmls (to look for a file in the
same dir) to a new version of your zip?

Another way for me to view the site is to use a cool product called
WebWhacker by ForeFront that would download the entire site or just from
the current url.

Have a nice day.

Robert Rolapp
RobertR@ENOL.com