Re: Nodes, NodeLists an other such things

From: Leslie Cuff <lez@fastfwd.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 21:16:06 -0330
To: "Gavin Nicol" <gtn@eps.inso.com>, <david.peterson@iname.com>
Cc: <www-dom@w3.org>
While sometimes it makes sense to force an either/or choice
it is sometimes useful to remember that ALL OF THE ABOVE
is a reasonable answer sometimes.

To each their own: some designers want an immutable list and others
will want a test for membership. It is, I would argue, impossible
to come up with the single approach which will satisfy everybody
unless sometimes we include all of the alternatives and let
people make their own choices.

les cuff
nf.ca