Re: Nodes, NodeLists an other such things

From: Gavin Nicol <gtn@eps.inso.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:38:24 GMT
To: david.peterson@iname.com
CC: www-dom@w3.org
You might be glad to know that something very much like your
proposal was dicussed in the recent Boston people. We called
them "smart iterators", and they will probably appear in the DOM
in the next major revision of the draft.

The main point of contention was whether we should have iterators
*and* nodelists, or just iterators alone.