"include-source" property of an ID or CLASS

From: Stuart Harris <sirrah@baluga.maximumaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:02:53 -0400
To: www-dom@w3.org
Suppose I've defined an ID type of #foo in CSS, with absolute position,
size, etc..

I can successfully write a JavaScript statement to manipulate the DIV
dynamically, bringing a fresh document into this space, like so:

document.foo.src = "seconddoc.html";

However, there appears to be no way that CSS notation allows me to
declare a source document for #foo right from the start. There is no...

#foo {
  src: firstdoc.html;
}

I have heard that Netscape communicator supports a variant like this:

#foo {
  include-source: firstdoc.html;
}

However I can't get this to work or find explicit documentation on it.
Can anyone help please? Yes I know this is simple if you use LAYER but I
need something more general...

Cheers,
--
Stu Harris