RE: [dom-xpath] Competing Proposals Proposal

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:10:00 +0100
To: <www-dom-xpath@w3.org>

     Here's a revision that has Dave's requested changes.

     Also, I apologize if this came across as an official W3C
     document of any
     kind, or even the start of one... I didn't realize that the
     stylesheet had
     added the copyright, and I should have removed the W3C logo.  Please
     discard the previous version of this document.

If its intended as a submission, no problem in using the
DTD as intended. perhaps just add a 'draft' note at
the top, or some wording as to status in the appropriate place?

Regards, DaveP