RE: [dom-xpath] Competing Proposals Proposal

From: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Scott_Boag@lotus.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:31:42 -0400
To: www-dom-xpath@w3.org

Here's a revision that has Dave's requested changes.

Also, I apologize if this came across as an official W3C document of any
kind, or even the start of one... I didn't realize that the stylesheet had
added the copyright, and I should have removed the W3C logo.  Please
discard the previous version of this document.

(See attached file: xpathapi2.html)(See attached file: xpathapi2.xml)

-scott