RE: Test message

Francis Norton wrote:

> I've adapted the test data, and writen some DOM level 1 code in MS
> JScript to do a simple query. The results were quite interesting.

In case this is not generally known:

	// get all records
	var numbers =
data.queryNodes("//Record[Name='"+WScript.Arguments(1)+"']/Phone");

translates into:

	// get all records
	var numbers =
data.selectNodes("//Record[Name='"+WScript.Arguments(1)+"']/Phone");

in the current MSXML implementation.

The example also exposes another problem that has been discussed recently:
this code will fail if WScript.Arguments(1) contains an apostrophe. That's
why I think that a well-defined API should allow to bind values to
variables, and to reference these variables just like in XSLT.

Julian