Re: DOML3 core test case questions

Neil Delima wrote:

>- Test cases for attributes Text.isElementContentWhitespace and Attr.isId,
>when transformed to java, appear to get inappropriately prefixed with a
>"get".  Is there a fix for this?

No, but I knew that this would need to be added since this was a change
to the production rules.   The plan was to add a test and then fix the
production.

>-  Does the test framework support testing methods that either return
>UserDataObject's or accept UserDataObject parameters.
>   For example to test getParameter(...) is something like following valid?
>
><var name="doc" type="Document"/>
><var name="domConfig" type="DOMConfiguration"/>
><var name="param" type="Booelan"/> <!-- might case validation errors -->
><load var="doc" href="staffNS" willBeModified="false"/>
><domConfig obj="doc" var="domConfig" interface="Document"/>
><getParameter obj="domConfig" var="param" name='"comments"'/>
><assertEquals actual="param" expected='Boolean.TRUE' id="blah"/>  <!--
>again possible validation errors -->

Boolean.TRUE is way too much of a Java-ism.  Write it as expected="true"
and I'll make sure the transform and infrastructure do the right thing.

>- Is there any way of specifying more than one acceptable expected
>exception on a method?

There is no construct currently to do this.  If really necessary, we can
add one.  Maybe something like:

<assertDOMException>
     <AllowableCodes>
            <INDEX_SIZE_ERR/>
            <NO_MODIFICATION_ERR/>
     </AllowableCodes>
     <someStatement/>
</assertDOMException>

Do you have any plans to commit these tests?