Re: Minutes of the framework discussion

From: Harri Porten <porten@trolltech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:08:19 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Curt Arnold wrote:

> I know that the Konqueror team has been able to run the test suite, but
> I haven't been able to get Konqueror 3.1 on SuSE 8.0 to run it.  It
> would be great if they could provide pointers to getting things set up.

Can you provide a tar ball with the generated tests ? From what I've
remember none of us had been able to get the Java Code working.

Note that if you receive any patches from Apple they'll probably help with
Konqueror problems as well as the code base is almost identical
(especially the non-rendering part).

Harri.