RE: Minutes of the framework discussion

From: Curt Arnold <curta_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 07:33:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Cc: porten@trolltech.com

I'm currently at work and all my W3C stuff is at home.
 If I remember correctly, there are a few self-tests
in JSUnit that mimic the loading of test documents in
the DOM TS that I was unable to get to work with the
version of Konqueror that I had available.

If you could download JSUnit from
http://www.jsunit.net, launch testRunner.html, hit the
browse button and navigate to the tests directory.
There should be a test called testLoadStaff.html or
something similar which I believe was failing with the
Konqueror that I had available.

I'm have no experience updating, building or debugging
Konqueror and couldn't find any getting started guide.
 If there are any resources that you could point me
at, I would appreciate it.

I'll prepare a tarball tonight CDT.