JSUnit 1.3.3

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:57:53 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've had a decent amount of success recasting the ECMAScript tests to run using an unmodified JSUnit 1.3.3.  Hopefully, I'll be at a point where the entire suite is runnable in a few days.  It would be most convienient to continue to use the same ANT targets and transforms filenames, however there could be a period of regression when the newly generated suite is less functional.  I'd like to avoid producing tests for both JSUnit 1.3.3 and the old JSUnit.  I could place a label before the switch to JSUnit 1.3.3.  But it would probably be sufficient just to know the date of the switch.  Would anyone be adversely affected by switching and a short period of regression.