DOM WG feedback on DOM TS framework (was: JSUnit 1.3.3)

In relation to this: the DOM WG would like to see that the official
JsUnit be the base for the DOM TS framework in the future, therefore,
your working on 1.3.3 is a very good thing. If we have to make changes
to be able to run existing tests in the new framework, so be it. For
already released versions of the DOM TS, it is not necessary to be able
to port it to a newer version of JsUnit. It's not a priority to be able
to run those tests in the new framework.

/Dimitris