dom test suite

From: Jeroen van Rotterdam <jvrdam@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:24:40 +0100 (CET)
To: mary.brady@nist.gov
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Mary,

Every time I try to spend time on the DOM test suite I hit the problem that
the test suite build is failing for some kind of zip file.

After fixing this in the build.xml by omitting these sub specs I start
building a test which I then try to generate and build using the suite.

The problem with that is that it takes way too long before you can debug
your tests if you use the suite to generate and build it.

Did you use a shortcut to generate, build and debug a simple java test ?

Thanks in advance,

jeroen

=====
X-Hive Corporation