Re: dom test suite

Jeroen,

It can be a little frustrating getting it running
at first, particularly if you are trying to work
in short spurts.  After your framework is built,
actual test generation and running should be
straight-forward using the ant tasks.  What
problem are you having -- is it taking too long
or are you getting errors?

At one point, to try to figure out what was wrong,
I would hand enter the transformation commands
for a single test, rather than regenerating all tests.
At the time, I think I created a simple script that
accepted a filename and just built that particular
test.  I no longer have it, but could probably re-create
it.  Are you trying to build level 3 tests?  We haven't
done anything with level 3, so you might be running into
problems that no one else has encountered.  Could you
forward a test that you are working with, or point me
in the right direction, and I'll see what I can come
up with.  It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have
an ant task that allowed you to work with just one
test at a time.

--Mary