[Recap] Issues

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 01:37:10 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
All,

To recap in view of the next release (DOM Level with Core and HTML), we
have a few things to look into:

1. Framework issues: Bob Clary said he wanted to help out make sure that
the framework does not produce erroneous results and to separate error
reporting mechanisms originating from the implementation and the
framework, respectively. Has there been any progress?
2. Manos worked on (X)HTML, has this been further investigated?

Level 2/3
1. Following X-Hive's intent to write tests, we said we would generate
the DOM TS ML for levels 2 & 3. This would greatly simplify for
companies looking into writing tests for current implementations.

Any other thing I left out?