Minor fixes to submitted tests

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:25:38 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I committed a few changes to the submitted tests.  table53 had an stray minus sign and object05 had an extra quote.  blockquote01 referenced the obsolete HTMLBlockquoteElement (see section 2.5.5 of the DOM L1 errata http://www.w3.org/DOM/updates/REC-DOM-Level-1-19981001-errata.html), I've replaced it with the HTMLQuoteElement.  It would be more convienient to work with the new tests if they are placed into the tests/level1/html directory.  The existing NIST tests need to be reviewed, so it is not like adding the Netscape tests to the same directory would corrupt a pristine set of tests.