[Test submission] Netscape Level 1 HTML tests in CVS

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:26:26 +0100
Cc: Sivakiran Tummala <stummala@netscape.com>
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Sorry for the delay, I've been heavily swamped lately.

I've created a directory called "submittedtests" in the "tests"
directory to put submitted tests. The netscape tests are in the
"netscapetests" directory.

I didn't bother creating a levelx structure in teh submitteed tests
directory as it is primarily a temporary storage beofre the tests go in
the right directory.

Is the nameing scheme compatible with the NIST one?

I believe all issues raied on the list a few weeks ago have been
adressed before submission.