Re: How should text be normalized for tests?

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:26:29 -0500
"Rick Rivello" <richard.rivello@nist.gov> wrote:

> Michael
>
>    I'm trying to get a better understanding of your problem.
>
>    I wrote the nodegetfirstchildnull test and want to make sure there
>    is not a problem with the test.  Is there any way you can send me
>    the values of the employeeList.items(0,1,etc).

There's no problem with the test. The second fragment was some space
coming in from by deficient builder. I meant to say that if I called
normalize() before-hand it worked. Actually if I unconditionally
normalize() for all tests about 12 more tests pass.

Thanks,
Mike

--
May The Source be with you.