Re: DOMC Test Suite

From: Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:12:47 -0500
To: Michael B Allen <mballen@erols.com>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Michael B Allen writes:
 > Maintenance? The library seems very simple. What do you mean by
 > maintenance? AFAICT I will not have to do *anything* with respect to the
 > Check library after the basic stylesheet is worked out. Are you saying
 > there are pending bugs?

Err, are we both talking about the Check library from
check.sourceforge.net?  If so, then yes.

The bugs database and discussion lists are available for you to review
from the SourceForge project page:

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/check/

My own conclusion is that while there are some good ideas in the
library, it is too young and insufficiently stable to rely on it.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation