Re: DOMC Test Suite

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:57:22 -0700
"Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com> wrote:

> Any opinions on CppUnit?  I used an earlier version on the xmlconf test
> suite for Xerces-C and it seemed okay.  Using CppUnit to test both C++ and C
> implementations would reduce the work needed, but would be less than ideal
> for testing on platforms where there were no C++ compilers.

This is a distinct possibility. It's definately farther along but
doesn't look like there's much more code behind it. I can think of other
advantages to using C++. One thing I like about Check is that it forks a
process for the test so a segfault doesn't bring down the whole test. It
took me all of about 15 minutes to get Check going so I might as well
just go with that until I run into these problems Fred's talking about.

Right now I'm off learning about XSLT and getting a little side tracked
(stk.push(domts)).

Mike

--
May The Source be with you.