domimplementationfeaturenull

Hi,

I have found some missleading text in the doxygen documentation.

The doxygen documentation says:
> Retrieve the entire DOM document and invoke its "getImplementation()"
> method. This should create a DOMImplementation object whose
> "hasFeature(feature, version)" method is invoked with version equal
> to "". If the version is not specified, supporting any version
> feature will cause the method to return "true".

But actally hasFeauture is called with version=null, and not
version="", as the following source shows (method runTest):

00063                                                     {
00064       Document doc;
00065       DOMImplementation domImpl;
00066       boolean state;
00067       doc = load("staff");
00068       domImpl = doc.getImplementation();
00069 state = domImpl.hasFeature("XML",null);
00070 assertTrue("hasXMLnull",state);
00071
00072    }

I am not member of this mailing list, so please reply with reply all.
Thanx.

br,
Laszlo

--
'real programmers don't die, they just get out of beta'

  Laszlo Nemeth laszlo.nemeth@innovativeideasoy.com
   Mobiles: +36-20-9133822(Hu), +358-40-5216558(Fi)