Re: Using existing staff.xml based tests with HTML processors

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:22:52 -0500
To: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Using Curt's files, I just modified attname.xml, with a new
name of hc_attrname.xml -- I'll submit it shortly.  There
were very few changes -- essentially, change "address"
to "abbr" and "street" to "class".  I also had to add
ignorecase="auto".  I'll submit the file -- I haven't
run it yet -- I'm working on a different platform, and
am currently installing the components necessary to
build the test suite.  If someone else runs it, let me know
how it turns out.

--Mary