Re: Demo DOM Core 1, DOM Core 2, DOM HTML 2 TS using jsUnit 1.3.0

From: Rick Rivello <richard.rivello@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:42:08 -0400
To: "Robert Clary" <bclary@netscape.com>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

.

> Mozilla will have problems with the Applet tests if you try to run the
> DOM HTML Level 2 tests as text/xml. You can either disable Java or you
> can choose the non-Applet/non-Object test suite if you wish to test DOM
> HTML Level 2 as text/xml. There is no problem when testing DOM HTML
> Level 2 as text/html.

   I've been running the DOM HTML Level 2 tests and have discovered
   that running the tests on IE6 takes approx 3 minutes while running the
   same tests on Mozilla takes approx 22 minutes.  Has anyone else
   had similar results?  Is there something I need to set/change within the
   Mozilla browser to make it run faster?