Re: Demo DOM Core 1, DOM Core 2, DOM HTML 2 TS using jsUnit 1.3.0

Rick Rivello wrote:
> .
>
>>Mozilla will have problems with the Applet tests if you try to run the
>>DOM HTML Level 2 tests as text/xml. You can either disable Java or you
>>can choose the non-Applet/non-Object test suite if you wish to test DOM
>>HTML Level 2 as text/xml. There is no problem when testing DOM HTML
>>Level 2 as text/html.
>>

>    I've been running the DOM HTML Level 2 tests and have discovered
>    that running the tests on IE6 takes approx 3 minutes while running the
>    same tests on Mozilla takes approx 22 minutes.  Has anyone else
>    had similar results?  Is there something I need to set/change within the
>    Mozilla browser to make it run faster?

Be sure you are running the DOM HTML 2 tests as text/html. My
comparisons on a local webserver show on a PIII 700/Win2k box:

IE6       [214 seconds, text/html], [1238 seconds, text/xml]
Moz 1.0.1 [834 seconds, text/html], [1124 seconds, text/xml]