Manual build

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:17:07 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
As the junit-init still fails, I'kk manually recreate the build process,
running dom1-core-dist, manually patching JsUnit with the latest patches
sent to this list by Curt (I suppose they haven't changed since, before
being committed to the CVS), zip ant tar.gz the build directory manually
and post the two distributions to the usual ontologicon space.

 From there on, given that everything runs smoothly, could Philippe
please put them on the .../DOM/Test/Downloads space?

I'll send a relevant pointer as soon as the build are finished.