Re: My stab at a distribution

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 10:50:59 -0500
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 10:17, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> Corrected, I had to dig out the tools you indicated, works just fine.
>
> So before finally  going for this release, would people please sanity
> check? The only changes I'll make are to index.htm (minor fixes) as well
> as creating a dated directory for versioning.

make index.htm valid.

> The distibution to check is
> http://home.houston.rr.com/curta/dom1-core.tar.gz

also, remove xerces 2.0 from the java directory.

just tried it with xerces 1.4.4 and xerces 2.0.0, and it worked fine.

java -classpath dom1-core.jar junit.textui.testRunner
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestDefaultParser
returned
junit/textui/testRunner

java -classpath dom1-core.jar junit.swingui.testRunner -noloading
org.w3c.domts.level1.core.TestDefaultParser
returned
junit/swingui/testRunner

for ECMAScript:
[[
open the JsUnit test runner in the browser you want to test, then enter
"tests/alltests.html"
]]

I add to browse into ecmascript/test/alltests.html. entering
tests/alltests.html doesn't work.
(idem with SVG tests)

Didn't work with my nightly build of Mozilla. wasn't maybe a good idea
to install a nightly build version. Did someone try it with 0.9.8?
(idem with SVG tests)