Re: My stab at a distribution

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 10:12:45 -0500
To: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>, Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org
It seems to me that there is a need to stabilize the CVS tree before the
release. We cannot release the DOM Test Suite unless it is stable and
having a DOM Test Suite not released is not very useful for the
end-users. If the test suite does not work for one browser in the first
release, it is not really a big deal and we might get help to support
it. Following recent changes, I'm now wondering how far we are from a
release. Curt, Dimitris, how ready are we for a release? I was hoping to
announce the release this week...