Re: My stab at a distribution

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:35:02 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Cc: "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>

Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> I'd postpone the CVS rework until just after the release of the DOM TS.

I've made some minor CVS changes that I think addressed most of Dimitris's
concerns.   I too would have preferred to postpone any changes until after
release, but they are done now since I thought they were a blocker.

2001/DOM-Test-Suite

jsUnitRunner.patch - Removed, this was a patch to an obsolete version of
JSUnit and was not longer used.

svgfix.sed - This attempts to fix up XML validity issues with the SVG spec
in task svg-init.  Moved to patches/svgfix.sed

dom1-core.doxygen, dom2-core.doxygen - Configuration files for Doxygen,
moved to doxygen

build.xml - Updated for file movements

Dimitris' other concern was the empty 2001/DOM-Test-Suite/files hierarchy.
This can only be seen from ViewCVS and would need a machine admin to remove
the directories.