Re: New distribution

All there was to it was substituting the ':' in the path to the
alltests.html or the self tests for that matter, with '/', as well as
making sure your changes were there.

I didn't want to change the code since that would surely make my current
setup uncompatible with a new JsUnit (at one point I thought of
hardcoding the path in the script itself to see what went wrong, but
didn't).

Let's just say that Mac OS X won't be our reference platform, however,
I'm glad it worked in the end.

/Dimitris