Re: New distribution

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:49:35 -0600
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
> Also, after lots of tweaking, I managed to run JsUnit in Mozilla on my
> Mac OS X with Curts inserts. Mozilla tries to give the path to the test
> file using colons instead of slashes, explains most problems. Still no
> luck with IE for Mac, though.

What type of tweaking, did you need to change some of the logic in JSUnit to
handle the format of the Mozilla/Mac file URL?

I'm pretty sure you have to use a different mechanism (not new
ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")...) on Mac IE to parse an XML document,
however I have had no luck on finding what it is.  If anyone knows of any
resources on using XML with Mac IE, please let me know.