DOM L2 Tests Committed

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:23:38 -0400
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
The DOM L2 tests have been committed.  I did not add the
three files previously mentioned, so the older version of these
should still be there.

There is a new file, staffNS.xml, and probably some supporting
files -- do we want these in files/level2, and should be provide
copies of the staff.xml that is in files/level1 here as well?

There are a number of problems with the tests:

- assert id's need to be changed to something useful
- suspect problems with processing firstChild elements -- upon
  further investigation -- this actually worked with a previous
  version of the support files -- not sure which, though -- but I
  would suspect previous mod's to account for firstChild
- The import tests have some errors -- there are too many assert's
   which I believe should be part of a large if statement -- will
   investigate further.

--Mary