DOM implementations for matrix

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:24:46 -0600
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
I want to make sure that I had adequate coverage of parsers for the test review matrix.

Java:
In the past, I've run the tests (or the earlier Domunit test) on: Xerces-J 1, Xerces-J 2, Crimson, DOM4J, Oracle-J, Batik (making allowances for SVG-specificity).  Probably should add GNUJAXP, any
others.

ECMAScript:
Mozilla 0.9.+, MSXML 3.0, Adobe SVG Viewer (again making SVG allowances).  Do Amaya, Konquerer, or others support XML DOM?

.NET:
Would love to have System.Xml from Microsoft's .NET in the matrix, but I haven't been able to spend any time with it.

Python:
Any progress on a Python binding, Fred?  If you could transliterate even a few of the generated Java tests and get them running under PyUnit, I should be able to get the test-to-py transform done
pretty quickly.

C++:
I've run Domunit with Xerces-C, but I haven't done C++ support for the DOM TS yet.  I've never used libxml but it definitely should be supported by the suite.