RE: DOM implementations for matrix

The primary motivation was to find enough distinct implementations that think they are complete and spec conformant to find any holes in the tests.

It should be pretty simple to produce a test suite that is only read-only cases (since <load> has a willBeModified attribute to allow reuse of documents in ECMAScript testing).

Does Xalan-J's DOM support JAXP?  If not, then a JAXP adapter would need to be added to the DOM test support files.