Re: Where can I get these files?

Hi Jan-Arve

Please provide your input on the framework that is described at
http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test as well as by Curt in his reply to your
original posting, as we want to make sure that anyone who so wishes can
contribute to the DOM TS framework.

You are able to browse the CVS repository for individual files, such as
the transforms you mention, and you are also able to anonymously check
out the entire module anonymously in order to build the suite and look
at the source code.

There will be a downloadable version of the DOM TS available at
http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test as soon as we have finalized it, so you still
have time to provide valuable feedback before we release the firt
version.

/Dimitris