Where can I get these files?

From: Jan-Arve Saether <jana@birdstep.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:40:08 +0200
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I am a little bit confused here, but the page on http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test/
says that a sourceforge project has been made and can be found at
http://domconftest.sourceforge.net/.

Unfortunately, only an empty page can be found on that link.

Where I am working we are currently writing tests for DOM L1+L2, and we
consider to contribute if
the system you are using works ok.

I tried to access it by CVS, and I found that a project has been created,
but it seems that there are no
modules created within that project. (By scanning CVSROOT/modules)

Where can I find these XML and XSLT scripts that are needed to generates the
tests?

Is this project independent of the xmlconf project on sourceforge
(I noticed that they have a www-dom-ts folder, but I did not find the test
XML-document)

Best regards
Birdstep Technology            Jan-Arve Sæther
Office:    +47 24 13 47 00     Programmer
Fax:       +47 24 13 47 01     Direct:  +47 24 13 47 52
Web:      www.birdstep.com