Re: ECMA harness

One comment on the JsUnit in our framework is the pointer included in
alltests.html which points to a folder presupposed by the JsUnit
application. We may want to look at this in order not to tie people to a
particular setup once we release the suite.

Also, while running the tests in a particular browser, it reported no
errors (which would be fantastic); this not being the case however, it
turns out that Junit iterates over all functions in the test file and
reports a pass rersult even if the tests are not properly executed. We
may want to do something to safeguard against this. I'll look into this
some more and generate a more informative report.

I'll try to take up testing error-raising ignorant implementations with
the DOM WG this week's telephone conference.

/Dimitris