Re: DOM WG F2F Demo and reactions

Thanks for clarifying this.

The idea was that we should provice information on each test to indicate
version of TS, in order for implementors to monitor incrementally higher
degree of support. Since we already operate with the concept of version,
I don't think it's a problem.

However, for conflicting tests, we definitely take away any old test
that conflicts with a new moderated one. This is in part what I thought
the versions would indicate.

/Dimitris