Re: SV: [Bugtracking] Scope of domconftest

From: Fred L. Drake, Jr. <fdrake@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:01:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > [dd] True. On the other hand, the existence of a test in a browsable CVS may
 > entail the risk of people looking at the wrong code and using it before it
 > is ready.

  This is not a reasonable argument.  Anyone pulling files from a CVS
server is aware that the files may not be in a releasable state.  If
they want something with any expectation that it be useful, they need
to locate a packaged release that isn't called "alpha" or "beta".

 > Can we subscribe to the submissions list?
 >
 > [dd] I think for the present Philippe and I are the only people on it.

  But can just anyone subscribe?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>