Från: Fred L. Drake, Jr. [mailto:fdrake@acm.org]
Skickat: den 28 juni 2001 21:49
Till: Dimitris Dimitriadis
Kopia: 'www-dom-ts@w3.org'
Ämne: Re: SV: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge -
Members

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > Fred? David? Is there any specific field you want me to set in your user
 > permissions?

  Don't worry, I'll scream if I need more.  ;-)
  I would suggest that you "turn off" facilities we're not using from
the general admin page ("Edit Public Info", or something like that).
In particular:  Forums, DocManager, Mailing Lists, Task Manager, and
Surveys.
  What to do about the trackers, I'm not sure.  Based on using SF for
about 14 months for Python, I think the distinction between the Bug
and Patch facilities is bogus:  It's quite common for a bug to be
filed, and then someone wants to provide a patch.  I'd like to see a
tracker labeled "Issue Tracker" (if we can rename an existing
tracker), and turn off the others.  The only one that's really
different is the Support tracker, and I don't think we need that.  (We
can't get rid of trackers, but you can set them to be "hidden" or
"private".)
  You can also set the "Project Home Page" to
http://www.w3.org/DOM/Test so the summary page doesn't provide a
useless link.

  -Fred

--