Re: DOM TS copyright and sf at w3.org

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:16:49 -0400
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>, "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> > > There is a Bugzilla
> > > system in the W3C
> > > but we're still testing it so it is not ready yet.
> >
> > If you are already working on Bugzilla, then it would probably
> > be best to keep the resources focused and get it usable
> > for this project instead of bring another piece of software
> > into the mix.
>
> Again, the service is not available yet and don't have a release date. Since I
> don't have the possibility to speed up our systeam resources, I'm proposing
> the SF solution based on my own time resources.

After a short discussion, the DOM WG acknowledged the use of sourceforge.net for
the bug tracking system. A backup system will need to activate just-in-case. If
it is possible and not so much time consuming, we might want to try to switch
back to the future W3C bugzilla system but this is not a requirement. I'm going
to setup a separate mailing list on the W3C list server to receive the test
submissions: www-dom-ts-submission.

Philippe