RE: attrsetvaluenomodificationallowederr.xml

From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:52:17 -0400
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Cc: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>

>2) The DTD and schema building process could use the Second Edition
working draft
> instead of the original recommendation.

That's what I'd recommend. The whole point of releasing the Second Edition
was to correct known errata, and the testcases should incorporate those
corrections rather than perpetuating acknowledged mistakes in the first
release.

>DOM Level 1 is still a working draft

....I presume you mean "the testcase suite for DOM Level 1"...  and for
that very reason I would recommend correcting this now while things are
still maximally flexible, rather than waiting and having people rediscover
the problem when the change occurs.

Joe Kesselman  / IBM Research